We are providing an effective range of Centrifugal Pumps to our client require. These Centrifugal Self Priming Pumps are provide with mechanical seals, carting body, core, impellers and moulded mouth with all necessary requirements as per design requirements.
Different type of Centrifugal Pumps:
Back Pull Out Chemical Process Pump:
· These pumps are single stage, end suction, horizontal back pullout type Centrifugal Pumps
· Design confirms to DIN 24255 / ISO 2858 Process Pumps.
· Flanges as per DIN2533. Drilling as per ASA/BS.
Capacity: Upto 550 M3/Hr
Head: Upto 140 Mtr.
Temperature: Upto 350 Deg C.
Applications: For pumping clear or turbid water upto 3000 ppm. Ideally suitable in circulating systems in Industry, Irrigation, Sprinkler System, Booster Service, Fire Fighting, Air Conditioning, Thermic Fluid, brine, alkaline solutions,Corrosive Chemicals, oils, Solvents, Acids, etc.
MOC: Available in different combinations of cast iron, bronze for the main components.
Non-Metallic Centrifugal Chemical Process Pumps:
· Threaded Impeller with Embedded Shaft Sleeve
· Casing Back Cover
· 4Mechanical Seal
· Gland Plate
· Casing Adaptor
· Bearing Frame
· 9Bearing Housing
FRP Moulded in to Vinyl Ester Resin Centrifugal Chemical Process Pumps is available in back pull out design. All wetted parts are liquid tight single piece joint less structure of FRP. FRP pumps can be supplied with mechanical seals, the pump with mechanical seal will have one composite structure of FRP consisting Impeller, Impeller Nut and Shaft Sleeve. The Vertical Glandless Construction is available.
Capacity: Upto 180 M3/hr
Head: Upto 80 Mtr.
Polypropylene solid injection moulded Chemical Process Pumps are also available with Mechanical Seal or Gland Packings. The Horizontal and Vertical construction pumps are available.
Application: Acids like Concentrated Hydrochloric Acid (HCL), Dilute Sulphuric Acid (H2SO4), Pickling / Electroplating Solutions, Sea Water / Brine, Water and Waste water treatment applications, Scrubbing applications etc.
Sanatery Centrifugal Pumps:
· Minimum working / rotating parts.
· Made from Rolled Stainless Steel.
· Pore free, non-pitting and non-adhering smoother surface so less friction losses and less crevice corrosion
· Super finish surface also ensure no ingress or emission of germs or impurities during pumping or idling which is basic requirement of Sterlie / Hygienic application.
· These pumps are Highly Energy Efficient and requires less NPSH to function without Cavitation.
· Innovative design with trouble free performance.
· Monoblock or bare pump with STD / Flame Proof Motors versions.
· Various type of End Connections offered : Triclove Joints, Flanges or Nipple/Coupling
Capacity: Upto 1890 LPM
Head: Upto 76 Mtrs.
MOC: SS 304, SS 316, SS 316L
Applications: Milk, Cream, Fruit Juice, Alcoholic Drinks, Soft Drinks, Vitamin Solutions, Sugar Syrup, Vegetable Oil, Mineral Oil, Acids, Fine Chemicals, Alkaline Solutions, RO Water, DM Water, Etc.
Self Priming Mud / Sewage Pump:
· Excellent quick automatic priming action without foot valve upto 8 mtrs.
· Dynamically balanced rotating parts ensure less vibration.
· Available in Bare, Coupled, Monoblock. Belt driven & Engine driven versions.
· Pump offered with trolley / trailer to move it easily from one place to another.
Capacity: Upto 77 LPS
Head: Upto 36 Mtrs.
Solid handling size: Upto 40 MM
MOC: CI, SS
Applications: For pumping Polluted liquid, Sewage, Muddy water or Fresh water.
Dewatering Basements, Trenches, Swimming Pools, Construction sites.
Onboard shift as bildge for desk wash & engine cooling.
Tiles & Marble factories, Effluent Plants.
Any application where priming is to be avoided.
Horizontal Split Casing Pumps:
· Better Performance & Higher Efficiencies.
· Stable head and Non over loading Power Characteristics with better Suction Capabilities.
· Greater interchangeability and ease of maintenance.
· It allows easy access to facilitate maintenance and inspection of rotor assembly without disturbing pipe connectors and prime mover.
· Suction and discharge connections are cast with lower casing for ease of maintenance.
· Impellers are dynamically balanced and are placed back to back in double stage pumps of HH and QH designs for balancing axial hydraulic thrust.
Capacity: Upto 4000 M3/HR
Head: Upto 180 Mtrs.
MOC: Standard Cast Iron or bronze impellers fitted with high tensile steel shafts optionally stainless steel, cast steel, Ni-resist casings with shafts in stainless steel.
Applications: Air-Conditioning, Fire-Fighting, Irrigation, Water supply schemes, Industrial water supply, Oil refineries and Fertilizer plants, Mines, Steal and Cement plants, etc.
· Single suction, Radially split, Horizontal shaft design high pressure pumps.
· Manufactured as compact design unit built up from a number of stages held together by tie bolts along with suction and discharge branches.
· Rotating elements are statically & dynamically balanced.
· In this design, pumps are provided with inbuilt Hydraulic Balancing Device for balancing axial thrust. High tensile steel shaft, accurately machined & ground, is supported by antifriction bearings, which takes residual axial and radial thrust.
· While pumping high temperature liquids from 90-140 deg C, cooling jacket is provided for stuffing box.
Capacity: Upto 700 M3/Hr
Head: Upto 410 Mtr
MOC: CI, CS, SS
Applications: General water supply -Mine dewatering -Water supply to high rise buildings - Fire fighting - Sprinkler Irrigation - Boiler feed - Booster plants, Etc.
Mix Flow Pumps:
· Single stage end suction back pullout horizontal or vertically mounted pumps.
· Suction branch is axial, discharge branch can be arranged for horizontal / vertical orientation.
· Casing is axially symmetrical and is provided with feet.
· Impeller is designed with semi axial blades and small number of blades allow large cross section of water passage thus making the pumps suitable for handling liquids with solids of substantial sizes.
Capacity: Upto 3500 M3/Hr
Head: Upto 40 Mtr.
MOC: CI, CS, SS, etc
Applications: Pumping of clean, turbid or slightly contaminated liquids against medium and low heads in water works. Sewage, Irrigation and Drainage
Vertical Sump Pumps:
· Vertically suspended, single stage pumps with closed or open impeller for wet pit or dry pit applications.
· Driven by a flanged motor through a well designed drive shaft assembly built in segments coupled together and supported in a column pipe with spiders spaced not more than 1.5 metres apart.
· Each spider is provided for lubrication which can be arranged for self liquid, external sealing with water, oil or grease Vertical load is supported on motor stool provided with thrust bearings.
· Delivery pipe runs parallel to the column pipe and these pumps can be installed on sumps upto 6 meter deep.
· It requires no priming and can be arranged for automatic start and stop operation between specified levels.
Capacity: Upto 2000 M3/Hr
Head: Upto 60 Mtr.
MOC: CI, CS, SS, Etc.
Applications: Industrial and Municipal Waste - Sump drainage -Process industry -Automotive Paint Booths, Etc.
Submersible Sewage Pump:
· Non-Clog submersible sewage pumps offer simple, the most economical and most reliable way of solving the pumping and disposal of sewage containing suspended solids.
· These compactly designed pumps having pump below and a motor above are easy to handle and can be installed permanently with the help of automatic couplings in a small sump from where sewage is to be pumped or can be used for portable duty.
· These pumps have as standard equipment double mechanical seals which seal off the motor from the pump section. The seal has seal faces made of Silicon Carbide for long life. The design of the oil chamber ensures efficient cooling of the seal
Capacity: Upto 1400 M3/Hr
Head: Upto 65 Mtr.
Solid Handling Size: Upto 150 MM
Power range: 1.5 HP to 200 HP.
Stage: Single / Two
Barrel / Drum Pumps:
· Available with Standard Motors, Flame Proof Motors & Air Motors and with Impeller or Screw for High viscous liquid.
· The Pump tube is connected to motor by means of self aligning coupling.
· The motor transmits power through coupling to the drive shaft of pump which is well supported by Teflon bearings.
· The impeller is mounted at the foot piece of the pump tube and is always immersed in the liquid which assures self priming.
Capacity: Upto 70 LPM
Head: Upto 80 Mtr.
MOC: SS 316, PP, PVDF
Applications: Wide range of Chemicals, Acids, Caustic, Solvents, Fragrances, Flavours, Essencial Oils, Viscous Liquids, etc.