Recent Trends In Civil Engineering & Technology (RTCET) is an international eJournal focused towards the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Civil Engineering and Technology. The focus and the scope of journal includes: original research findings that fall under the broad field of Civil Engineering and technology; including but not limited to the following subject areas:
· Civil Engineering in general, Structural Engineering, Environmental Engineering and its allied areas.
· Highways & Transportation engineering
· Railways Engineering
· Surveying and other verticals
· Hydraulics & Water power engineering
· Geomatics, Geosciences, Remote Sensing, Geographical Information systems
· Information Technology applications in Civil Engineering , The journal publishes the most significant new research and review work in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world , thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.